The UK Dart 15 Association

Winter Magazine on its way!

Dart 15 Chat
Yvonne
Leading Rate
Leading Rate

Winter Magazine on its way!

Post by Yvonne »

The Winter edition of Darticles is currently being posted and will be landing at your door very shortly :D

Many thanks to all our super contributors. This edition is packed full of everything that's been happening throughout the racing season, some jaunts here and there - some definitely more "there" than here! - and some useful tips from Windsport.

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas, and please keep your articles and photos coming in the New Year!

Yvonne
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Winter Magazine on its way!

Post by George Love »

Mine's landed and what a great issue it is - well done Yvonne for keeping up and continually improving the standard of this great piece of sailing journalism! :D
Put your feet up and have a wee dram to toast another great edition and have a super Christmas.
And best wishes for a healthy and peaceful New Year.
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
Derek James
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Re: Winter Magazine on its way!

Post by Derek James »

Just received my magazine just in time for Christmas , it's a bumper packed edition which will keep me entertained over the holiday period . Yvonne you have done another amazing job and we are lucky to have you as our editor . Have a restful and proof reading free Xmas from everyone in the fleet .....great job 👍
Derek ( Dray cat ) Sprint 1744