Rutland Entries Now Open!

Dart 15 Chat
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Rutland Entries Now Open!

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi All

Entries for our Inland Champs and final Summer TT at Rutland on 22nd and 23rd October are now open!
Six races - briefing at 11am on Sat, first scheduled start 12noon on Sat and 10:30 on Sun. 3 races back to back.
The Dart 18 Single Handed Champs are also taking place at Rutland - we will have separate fleet starts and a trapezoid course.

Entries close on Thursday 20th October.
Link to entries and NOR is here: www.rutlandsailingclub.co.uk/event/sprint-15-tt-
There are separate bookings for the evening meal and your entry.
Note: when registering your boat, you need to select Dart 15 from the drop down menu (good practice for next year!)
Late entries will be accepted with an additional £10 fee.

Please turn out and support this event as Rutland have done a fantastic job of stepping in at such short notice to host this event.

Jenny
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Rutland Entries Now Open!

Post by Jenny Ball »

A reminder to get your entries in for Rutland Inland Champs and TT next weekend.

A huge amount of work has gone into getting this event off the ground - both by myself and the volunteers at Rutland. If you were thinking of not going due to the change of venue - I would ask you to please reconsider and support this event.

We all want visitors to turn out when our own clubs host an event - that can only happen if all the fleets get out on the road over the course of the year!

Link to entries and NOR is here: www.rutlandsailingclub.co.uk/event/sprint-15-tt-

Hope to see you there

Jenny
Andy B
Warrant Officer (Class Two)
Warrant Officer (Class Two)

Post by Andy B »

I've just spoken to the guy that runs the campsite opposite the sailing club and he will not be open this weekend due to the forecast wet weather.
Dart 15, 1899 , Stewartby SC
Derek James
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post by Derek James »

Hi all , I have two main sails donated by Richard Knight ( Draycote ) free to a good home . One is a SS sail and the other a Dart sail ( Conditions fair ) . Let me know if you are interested and I will bring to Rutland . I also have a new trapese harness ( Neil Pryde - Large ) for sale £50.00 . See you all tomorrow :D
Derek ( Dray cat ) Sprint 1744
Liam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Liam »

Well done to Jenny for a commanding victory in the Inland Championship and Summer Series. Very well deserved, especially after putting in the effort to get the event to happen at all.

I have put the scores up. I suspect they may change a little in the centre of the fleet if Jan is rewarded for his act of chivalry.

https://dart15.co.uk/events/EMS/event.php?id=230

There are also loads of pictures by Steve Pell: https://dart15.co.uk/picture-gallery-13 ... utland.php

I left out all the pictures of the Dart 18s capsized.
2034 - No Quarter, 1957 - Dreadnought, 1709 - Biscuit
Shanklin Sailing Club
Holder of OTT Shield
9th most improved at 2018 Nationals
Liam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Liam »

2034 - No Quarter, 1957 - Dreadnought, 1709 - Biscuit
Shanklin Sailing Club
Holder of OTT Shield