The UK Dart 15 Association

Carsington TT 3-4 September

Dart 15 Chat
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Carsington TT 3-4 September

Post by George Love »

I, my fellow sailors and Carsington SC are very much looking forward to welcoming you to our TT and Northern Championships.
Arrangements for the event are being finalised and the NOR should be posted on this website very soon. There will also be a link to the online entry process. If you can please use the online system that would be much appreciated to help with pre-event management. However, late entries (at a premium rate) can be accommodated at the event on the Saturday before the race briefing.
The SIs will follow shortly.
As last year, our race team will be the nationally acclaimed partnership of Henry Wright and Keith and Liz Appleby. So, we are assured good courses and a slick operation.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please give me a shout.
And do keep a lookout for further info on this forum, the events tab on this website and emails/social media postings from our events supremo, Jenny.
Best to All
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Carsington TT 3-4 September

Post by George Love »

Online entry for the event is now open.
There seems to be a glitch on the Saturday evening meal choice order tab which I'll get the club to address soonest.
You can enter via this link:
https://www.carsingtonsailingclub.co.uk ... mpionships
The SIs are now posted on this website and also the Carsington SC online entry page.
Any issues with entering, please give me a shout 8). Looking forward to welcoming as many travellers as possible.
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by George Love »

Just to advise - the glitch noted in my last posting on menu choices for the Saturday evening meal is now sorted, so the online entry process should all work as expected.
But if anyone has any issues, just give me a shout.
Cheers
WaveyDavey
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by WaveyDavey »

Just booked in 2-up for John and me. It's in the middle of a hectic August and September for the Ball household but John insists he has the energy and is super keen to go.

We had a great time on our first Carsington visit last year even though we only raced one lap. Lovely part of the world and a lovely place to sail. We're back again with more sailing kit to keep John warm, a little more experience and a little earlier in the year! Looking forward to it.

If you've not been before then I recommend it. Get signed in.
David Ball
Sprint 15 1923 "Two's Complement"
Marconi SC