The UK Dart 15 Association

Wanted 2 piece mast (plus cash) in exchange for 1 piece.

Dart 15 Chat
Gary
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Wanted 2 piece mast (plus cash) in exchange for 1 piece.

Post by Gary »

2011 is up for sale and I've been approached by a gentleman in Austria about exporting it to him. As he wishes to car top the boat, he would benefit from a 2 piece mast.

As the racing community seems to very much favour the single piece mast, I've suggested that it should be possible to arrange an exchange on his behalf.

2015's mast is in 'as new' condition and as best I can estimate, used approx 60 times since new, with freshwater use only until last year when it moved to TBYC. It has no damage and required no repairs.

The exchange mast will need to be of a similar excellent condition.

Please note, I can only act as middleman in this regard. It will ultimately be up to the buyer whether he wishes to accept any given exchange.

Please email me and let me know about your mast if interested.

Also, I need to replace the worn boat cover. I believe Goldfinch are no longer trading. Any suggestions?

With thanks
Gary

gunnersrise31@hotmail.co.uk
AndyS
Leading Rate
Leading Rate

Re: Wanted 2 piece mast (plus cash) in exchange for 1 piece.

Post by AndyS »

Hey Gary,

I'm making a bunch of covers at the minute for our Sprint15s and would be really happy to do you a deal as you lent your boat to Dan. I can do them in most shapes and colours.

Andy
Gary
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Wanted 2 piece mast (plus cash) in exchange for 1 piece.

Post by Gary »

Judging by a couple of replies I've had, my original posting wasn't clear...

So to clarify, I have a 1 piece nearly new mast. Looking to swap for a 2 piece mast.