Merry Xmas and a Happy new sailing year [Dartful Codger 3]

Dart 15 Chat
Archive
Archive

Merry Xmas and a Happy new sailing year [Dartful Codger 3]

Post by Archive »

Dartful Codger 3 wrote:

Hi everyone,
Just a few lines to wish everybody in the Dart 15 association a very Merry Christmas and a happy new 2002 sailing year, with special thanks to :-
Bob Carter for his tireless work arranging our open circuit events and generating enthusiasm within the fleet .
Jonathan Perkins for his considerable efforts in providing us with one of the best web-sites in the boating world .
Simon Farthing for producing a superb magazine for all our readers, which is every bit as important as the web-site, to give us all a permanent record of events throughout the years .
Gordon Goldstone for making sure we remain solvent !
Tim Dieu de Bellefontaine - our Secretary who sees to all our insurance needs.
Nick Dewhirst - Our Captain and 'Master Mariner' who ensures our collective 'ship' sails down the straight and narrow .
Last but not least - all Dart 15 sailors who regularly turn out at their clubs, attend open meetings and the Nationals.
Without you , we would not have an association .

Thankyou all for your efforts and have a great new 2 0 0 2

Paul Smith ( Beaver S.C )
Archive
Archive

DartfullCodger 3 - has the new boat come [Game On]

Post by Archive »

Game On replied:

Hi Paul,

Does the change to Dartful Codger 3 mean that you hve taken delivery of your new Dart 15. Will you be trying it at Beaver this weekend?

Mick Newman (Beaver S C)
Dart 18 Game On
Archive
Archive

New boats for old. [Dartful Codger 3]

Post by Archive »

Dartful Codger 3 replied:

Hi Mick.
What - in this weather ? You can not be serious ! !
Actually I don't get it until 19th Jan., so I might just be able to Christen it at Rutland, if all goes to plan .
Otherwise, it's a case of 'nicking' 1900 back off Matthew, as I'm sure he is even less keen to venture out into the Arctic North at present !