The UK Dart 15 Association

Beaver Winter Dart15 TT [Dartful Codger II]

Dart 15 Chat
Archive
Archive

Beaver Winter Dart15 TT [Dartful Codger II]

Post by Archive »

Dartful Codger II wrote:

Well although I beat Bob on the water (only just), I couldn't beat him in posting comments about the Stewartby open meeting .
Still , I took me longer to get home to Doncaster , so that's my excuse.
Can I just say what a great day we all had on Saturday .
For a change, the weather was perfect - for me anyway ! No gales , no sleet or snow - it was actually quite mild compared to what it had been the previous few days , with a steady 2-3 S.W breeze . Thanks to all Stewartby members who helped to run the event, including R.O.D , rescue (although not required this time)and just as important the galley staff, who always keep us well watered and fed - all day .
Although Bob has already reminded you , the next event in the Winter series will be held at Beaver S.C , just North of Doncaster on Saturday 8th December . If you're not sure how to get there, consult the web-site for a detailed map reference - basically M1 - M18 to J6, then A614, but turn left just before you go over the M62. Easy peasy .
We promise you good sailing, good food and excellent hospitality . Gates open from 9 a.m and first race hopefully by 11 a.m , but we will delay for late arrivals if necessary - not too late Foggy if you were contemplating paying us another visit !!
Seriously, you will all be very welcome, so hope to see as many of you as possible to make it another great day out .

Catch you later . PAUL SMITH