The UK Dart 15 Association

Web Site Promotion [Bob Carter]

Dart 15 Chat
Archive
Archive

Web Site Promotion [Bob Carter]

Post by Archive »

Bob Carter wrote:

At Carsington our web site got a lot of good press. It is recognised to be the best in the dinghy sailing arena (pond?).
Steve Sawford was on a high because he met someone at the weekend who has got the picture of Steve and his Dart 15 (Tiger Shark #1733) on his screen saver which the guy had pulled off our web site - Steve felt like Ben Ainsley!

As the web site has become a major source of new interest in our fleet an idea that was proposed is we should have a number of stickers made up to plug the web site address.ie

WWW.Dart15.com

We could hand them out at open meetings to our fleet for our travellers to stick on the boats. This would spread our web site address far and wide.

I think it is a great idea. Any views?

Cheers

Bob Carter
Archive
Archive

Website promotion [David Stanbridge]

Post by Archive »

David Stanbridge replied:

Bob,

Great idea, and I think I know who the best people for the job are!! I'll copy this chat as an email to Guy & Laura Harwood, who have a sign printing business. I'm sure Laura will be able to come up with a snazzy design.

David
Archive
Archive

Web Site Promotion [Bob]

Post by Archive »

Bob replied:

Hi Dave, Thanks.
Get quotes for 100 and 200 in 50mm high letters for starters.
Cheers
Bob
Archive
Archive

Website promotion [Bob Carter]

Post by Archive »

Bob Carter replied:

Dave, as pointed out by web sopremeo, Jonathan P, make sure that it is done in all lower case, so we look right to the connected dudes.
Cheers
Bob