The UK Dart 15 Association

Where are ya all...... [Keith in Hong Kong]

Dart 15 Chat
Archive
Archive

Where are ya all...... [Keith in Hong Kong]

Post by Archive »

Keith in Hong Kong wrote:

Well I used to look forward to getting all the questions and gossip from blighty on the weekends, when all you guys had a chance to surf to the Dart 15 site, and I could touch base with the real world.....

But wassup...not a jot or jotting for weeks......I've been back to the UK, bought my years supply of bits, come back and zilch...naffink in the way of chat.....

You lot can't be so strapped for online time that you can't air your views or share 'the knowledge', or are you all away on travellers circuits.

Lets get the forum on a roll again, and not let it slip in to the morass of abuse and idle banter that the 18's site has got in to....

Oh, and who makes the best full tramp + hull cover?

That's it......get on with it......

D15 1073 'The Mutts Nutts'
Archive
Archive

Where are ya all...... [Bob]

Post by Archive »

Bob replied:

Well, Ive been on my hols, Webmaster Jonathan Perkins is moving house, magazine editor Simon Farthing has gone to ground (hopefully getting out our next edition) and Gordon Goldstone (treasurer) has been out buying a new car (Ford Cougar) so he can kip in it when on the traveller circuit. Beats me where everyone else is!
Cheers
Bob Carter
Archive
Archive

There is life.... [Keith in Hong Kong]

Post by Archive »

Keith in Hong Kong replied:

Thanks Bob.....

A question though......Treasurer.....buying new car.....!!!

Suggest an audit in the near future...!!

Maybe as the winter sets in and people start to pack up sailing.....well I'll just keep writing about the 12 month sailing season over here, just to make you jealous......mind you I'll have to dust off my 2mm wetsuit in February...snigger

Cheers

Keith
Archive
Archive

There is life.... by Keith [Bob]

Post by Archive »

Bob replied:

Yes, Gordon watch out for audit.

Keith - Hong Kong sounds attractive. Sometime soon you must write all about it, fot the magazine (unsubtle dig).

We in Blighty sail all round the year, too, but we do need more layers. The winter sailing is good 'cause the winds are stronger and we concentrate on pond sailing. At Grafham we get our biggest turn outs through the winter.
Cheers
Bob
Archive
Archive

My new car [Gordon Goldstone]

Post by Archive »

Gordon Goldstone replied:

Many thanks Bob and Keith for dropping me in it!

New car is very nice, thankyou.
Rest assured all my own money, my bank statement feels the pain.

Not convinced? How many sailing classes have managed to keep their fees so low and at the same level for the last 3years? Value for money or what!

Gordon......Treasurer