Drysuit for a small person

Dart 15 Chat
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Drysuit for a small person

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi All

Looking for a drysuit to fit a young Sprint 15 crew aged around 10. Hoping to buy second hand as small people have a habit of growing.

Just wondered if anyone had a drysuit in their family that is no longer in use and they would be willing to sell on?

Also checking all the other usual websites too.

Many thanks!

Jenny
David Cramphorn
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Drysuit for a small person

Post by David Cramphorn »

Hi Jenny

About 2/3 years ago I bought a Typhoon Rookie drysuit (https://andark.co.uk/product/typhoon-ro ... r-drysuit/) for my daughter (she's now 12) - she's never worn it, and it still has the tags on it, and has lost interest in sailing with me :x
The drysuit is a Jnr S, with an unused typhoon fleece onesie (which going by the label is actually a Jnr L!!). It's all been kept in a dark, indoor wardrobe so is basically like brand new!
Let me know if you are interested...
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi David

Thank you for this. Its for my nephew so I'll check with my brother re: sizes etc and come back to you. Thanks!

Jenny
Jan
Leading Rate
Leading Rate

Post by Jan »

hi Jenny
I also have a drysuit in pretty good nick. I can bring to Graffam if you are going. I have whatsapped a picture for size comparison
Rgds
Jan
Jan
Sprint 15 2030
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Jenny Ball »

So that’s why you sent me a picture of a dry suit - I did wonder! I think it might be a bit too big as the crew is only 9 but it is hard to tell from photos. So If you don’t mind bringing it to Grafham - David can take a look and that would be great. Thanks Jan!