The UK Dart 15 Association

Sunday 24 March - Grafham Icicle

Dart 15 Chat
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Sunday 24 March - Grafham Icicle

Post by Bob Carter »

Don't forget that it is the last event of the Winter Traveller Series at Grafham on Sunday.

The first race is at 11am and it will be 2 races back to back.

Can anyone beat Stuart this year?

See you Sunday.

Regards

Bob
DARTPOTT
Leading Rate
Leading Rate

Re: Sunday 24 March - Grafham Icicle

Post by DARTPOTT »

I'll be dusting off 1988 on Sunday and look forward to a good turn out.

If he's not sold my sister ship 1989 by then, hopefully we'll see a final (well for now as he'll no doubt be back) star turn from Mark (it's OK you won't miss any elite class racing as the gusts are looking a tad too strong for flimsy gear.... :lol: )
Richard Philpott (Sp15 1982); Shadow (015) and Bruce Roberts 434
Grafham Water & Ipswich Yacht Haven
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

I hear that the Gruguru is coming - just don't slap him on the back too hard :wink:
Bob
Mark Aldridge
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Mark Aldridge »

DARTPOTT wrote:I'll be dusting off 1988 on Sunday and look forward to a good turn out.

If he's not sold my sister ship 1989 by then, hopefully we'll see a final (well for now as he'll no doubt be back) star turn from Mark (it's OK you won't miss any elite class racing as the gusts are looking a tad too strong for flimsy gear.... :lol: )
Sailing conditions look good and it would have been great to show you all the way round - luckily for you I'm pre-booked although hope to be at the club later in the afternoon to hear about how Dartpott got rescued cos he's too skinny for proper weather!!

Jacob will be looking after you in the top bar, so take pity on a poor student's Dad and tip away!!

Happy Sailing Folks.

P.S. Anna's decided 1989 is better off in our garden, so she's coming home for tea!!
Mark Aldridge
Neil Parkhurst
Warrant Officer (Class One)
Warrant Officer (Class One)

Post by Neil Parkhurst »

To snowy/cold for me to sail, so I won't be coming, hope all you others out there are not as nesh as me.
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

The Sprint 15 Icicle Event on Sunday 24 March at Grafham has been cancelled due to the poor weather forecast. This is the last event of the Winter Traveller series but it is not possible to reschedule it as the Summer Traveller Series starts on 6 April. The Winter Series results will be decided on the 3 events already completed. Watch this space for more news.
Please pass this on to your chums.
Regards
Bob