Stewartby Winter TT - 20th November

Dart 15 Chat
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Stewartby Winter TT - 20th November

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi All

Our first Winter TT is at Stewartby on Sat 20th November. Please see below some useful info from Scott and the Stewartby team - particularly if you would like to arrive the night before. The NOR is on the Events page.

Access - Club gate will be open/manned from approx 8am on the day.
Racing Details - first start approx 11am, 3 races back to back.
Catering- Bacon rolls and coffee available pre-racing and bar drinks and snacks available after racing.
Facilities- Club house with galley, changing rooms and showers.
Early Arrivals- If you need access to the club outside the above time on the day please text the below number in advance so we can arrange for someone to attend the club to open the gate.
Camping- Friday night camping / campervan pitches with electric hook up are available on-site (£7.50 per van). It is important you text 07465 780007 in advance of the Friday as the club grounds are locked and we will need to arrange for someone to give you access. If we have enough demand for camping we will arrange for the bar to be open in the evening.
Everything is looking good for a great event, current indications are that we will have between 6 and 8 club member boats looking forward to taking on all comers!

Event Entry Cost £20 per boat, payable on the day.

See you there!

Jenny
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Stewartby Winter TT - 20th November

Post by Jenny Ball »

Reminder - if you want to drop your boat off on Friday or to park your Campervan on Friday night - you need to book in advance so someone can let you in. Otherwise it will all be locked when you get there.

Please message Scott on the number above to arrange.

See you there!

Jenny
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Stewartby Winter TT - 20th November

Post by Bob Carter »

Looks like a good attendance and a good event.
My word I bet Ed was happy to beat his old boat (but only just :wink: )
Well done to Scott for the rapid race report.
Regards
Bob
PS I'm not sure what happened to the Grafham sailors :(